We have an exciting opportunity for a full time Paralegal in the Commercial Department at Braye Cragg Solicitors.
The successful applicant will assist a Senior Associate and a Solicitor with growing practices in commercial law, property law, elder law and commercial and estate litigation.
You would be responsible for:
• Managing conveyancing files and clients, organising settlements, liaising with banks and updating contracts, settlement adjustments;
• Dictation typing, filing, management of electronic file database;
• Drafting correspondence & legal documents using precedents;
• Preparation of briefs to counsel;
• Liaising with clients and external stakeholders;
• Legal research; and
• Diary management.
You would need:
• To be experienced and competent with the use of PEXA;
• To be competent in the administrative and routine aspects of Conveyancing without significant supervision;
• To preferably have experience in administrative aspects of Estate and Succession Law work including Probate, preparation of Wills, Powers of Attorney and Guardianship Orders;
• Previous administrative and paralegal experience;
• Competency with the Microsoft Office Suite;
• Experience with Lexis Affinity or similar document management system; and
• A willingness to learn new skills, and ability to work effectively both independently and as a team.
If this sounds like you, please send a covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that Applications will not be considered unless sent by email.