We have an exciting opportunity for a part time Receptionist for Thursdays & Fridays at Braye Cragg Solicitors. You would need to be helpful, courteous and friendly as the first face clients and visitors see at the firm.
You would be responsible for:
- Answering switchboard phones, routing calls and taking messages;
- General administrative duties such as managing room bookings, dictation typing, document preparation, scanning & filing;
- Processing client payments; and
- Ability to provide administrative assistance to other departments when required.
You would need:
- Previous administrative experience;
- Competency with the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Experience with Lexis Affinity or similar document management system; and
- Willingness to learn new skills, and ability to work effectively both independently and as a team.
If this sounds like you, please send a covering letter and resume to Kate Maher, Managing Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that Applications will not be considered unless sent by email.